Ok,I can feel my right arm a little sore now.That's coz I played tennis with Jacq just now.HAHA!We both need more practices.We haven't played in ages so yeah,you get the picture.Hey,but we still have the techniques and strokes,just that we sometimes miss the ball.And it's funny how I somehow can get the high shots and screw the easy ones up.hmm..I think I should get back to having lessons with Coach..soon..
Anyway,today was pretty good.Know why?Coz I didn't fall asleep in any of my classes!Whoots!After school,went to the library to study with Alfie,Melody and Eliza.Ok,I think we talked more than we studied but oh well.
Oh,I found out that some girl,not from our school,has taken an interest in a certain monkey classmate of mine.HAHAHA!Not only that,that certain monkey I know actually has a fan club seh...Not bad eh...But then again,like Eliza said, the 'fans' are either blind,deaf,dumb or desperate.Lols.Seriously,if they knew him,they will wish they never did.HAHA!
Labels: friends, school
{{ 7:50 AM -
The forever memories we have.