Today's church Youth Sunday..I know Youth Day's like last week but for some weird reason which I have no idea,the church calendar states it's today.The dress code for us youths were black top with jeans.We all sat together so it looked like the black sea or something.haha!Well,we youths had some kinda pop quiz for the adults in the style of "Deal or No Deal" during service.I wasn't directly involved in it but it was super funny to watch the adults sabotaging each other and giving the wrong answers.
Anyway,since today's youth sunday,the youths were sorta in charge of the service.Ushering,worship,scripture reading...basically everything except the sermon of course.I had the most slack job USHERING!It's kinda like my first time ushering.Emily,Linus,Michelle Foo,Jerald,Chris,Nicole and me got selected to do ushering.Basically our job is simply stand prettily outside the sanctuary and hand out the bulletins,put on our prettiest/handsomest smiles and greet the people "Good morning!" I took the side entrance with Nicole and we were both pretty stoned coz of lack of sleep but at least we still manage to go "Good Morning!" as cheerfully as possible.Then Ben chose Jerald,Chris,Emily and me to collect offering.Heh heh!I've always wanted to do that and finally got a chance to do so.HAHA!It's so cool to hold the offering bags and walk down the aisle to collect offerings from the congregation at the pews then walk back down the aisle to the altar.HAHA!
Labels: church
{{ 1:51 AM -
The forever memories we have.