Saturday, August 25, 2007;
YAY!Just got the pic from Eliza...Yep,here's my class pic 07A05..If you find it troublesome to scroll here and there to view this,just click on it to enlarge in...basic common sense.

1st row: Fabian aka the guy who's obsessed with his hair,Justin aka Pong,Daryl aka Mr Ego,Nicholas aka OrJiao,Weichang aka Sotong/Pretty Boy/Himbo/Blazing Hot Bitch/etc etc,Dian Zhuang aka Dizy/Chinese Farmer
2nd row: Alfie,Justine,Chai Ling,Eliza our class president,Ms Delphine Tan our CT,Hem,Melle,Liyi,Fathimatu
3rd row: Suhara,Sufie,Masita,Sharon,ME!,Angela,Sherlene
Since I'm so freaking bored I shall just entertain this bulletin post I got in Friendster....
ELEVEN:walk really slow when you're with them.TEN:You feel shy whenever they're around.NINE:You smile when you hear their voice.EIGHT:When you look at them, you can't see the other people around you, you just see him/her.SIX:They're all you think about.FIVE:You realize you're always smiling when you're looking at them.FOUR:You would do anything for them, justto see them.THREE:While reading this, there was one person on your mind this whole time.TWO:You were so busy thinking about that person, you didnt notice number seven was missingONE:You just scrolled up to check & are now silently laughing at yourself.ONE and
TWO are crap..know why?I actually noticed
SEVEN was MISSING!See,shows that I can multitask.I can think of something and yet spot the missing one.HAH!!!Excuse me while I bask in the glory of my greatness....Okok,I probably should shut up now before I choke someone to death by my growing ego.
Labels: pics
{{ 12:20 AM -
The forever memories we have.