Wednesday, August 29, 2007;
School was pretty okay today.During assembly,someone,can't remember who,pointed out that Mr Tan styled his hair and Steph,Conan,Justine and I were like sticking out heads out to spot him and then sorta laughed about the sudden change in hairstyle.HAHA!
Had Econs in the morning and was busy copying down stuff as usual.Econs tutorials are generally boring,it's just going through essays after essays.The good thing is that the questions are ALL THE SAME so the content sorta sinks in.Maybe that's the whole point.
Then after that we had like 2 hours of break.That's why I LOVE Wednesdays!I studied in the library with Alfie,Daryl and Fabian.Alfie was doing some last minute reading up for her Malay fac test while I was like getting pissed over being unable to find points for my history essay.Seriously,I scan the damn notes up down left right and I can't find a single shit.After much struggling,I got fed up and decided to just use my common sense and come up with my own points which aren't exactly in the notes.Dunno if they're correct or not though.
Anyway,Daryl was damn funny. He was listening to his iPod when he noticed Conan and Waiwan entering the library since he was facing the entrance.
Daryl(quite loudly but was unaware of it due to music blasting into his ears):Oh,Conan and Waiwan! A,F,J:SHHH!Daryl!That was loud!(burst out laughing at his absent-mindedness) Daryl:Really meh?(removes one earpiece).Oh yah hor,it's quite loud. Fab:Ya,they turned you know.
Ok fine,I know it doesn't sound funny but at that point in time it did.
Then after a while,those three abandoned me for their PWs.Asses!Kidding kidding.
KI was alright.Had some debate on whether Homosexuality was due to nature or nurture.The problem with KI debates is that it can go on forever,seriously.Gourie and I went toilet halfway and we were like saying imagine if we had gone for lunch and then come back they would all still be arguing here and there.Not only that,they started talking about whether erections,gay porn...stuff along that line.It was rather amusing though.Oh,and Say Yien called Mr Tan "Spikey" and Mr Tan was threatening to deduct 20 marks from him.
Chinese lecture was pointless as usual and the bloody audi was so freaking cold.And today I got to go off at 1.50pm straight after Chinese coz Lit lecture was cancelled.WHOOO!!!!!If only that happens all the time.Yeah yeah,i wish.
Anyway,we're gonna do the aces day dance tomorrow for SPE,or so I heard.Eliza said there're like 2 couple dances and 1 single dance.Dammit,I haven't got a partner yet.Unless I do,I'm just gonna join Hem in some obscure corner and not do anything.Either that or...Well I shall see when the time comes.
Labels: school
{{ 8:11 AM -
The forever memories we have.