<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7450431?origin\x3dhttp://disenchantmentt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, August 13, 2007;
AIYOH,they never let me forget it do they?>.<
Anyway, PW was fun.My PW group were talking and talking about all sorts of stuff,mainly secondary school teachers.HAHA!Liyi and I ponned chinese to study Maths but in the end,there wasn't Chinese so we didn't exactly SKIP lessons.The maths paper was bullshit.I AM SO STUPID!I didn't read the last question CAREFULLY.No wonder I could not prove the equation.I'm still pissed at my stupidity.ARGH!And earlier on during Math lesson,Mr Chow had talked about it but I was not paying attention coz my mind wasn't there as usual.I mean,since when is my mind ever present during Maths?Coz I think I'm damn good and don't have to listen.Haiz...stupid overconfidence and complacency.Oh wells.

I was just talking to Aileen dear online.She was telling me some stuff which makes both of us come to the conclusion that girls rock..and guys are ignorant numbskulls who live in their own world and will never know anything unless we drill it into their heads.Oops,we're poisoning the well but who cares?HAHA!There's no such thing as a perfect argument anyway. Oh yeah,I dunno how we girls can love such complex creatures.Maybe that's how guys love girls too,I've heard many of them saying that they can never understand girls coz we're too complex.HAHA!That's why girls are girls and guys are guys.Each party is such a mystery to the other that both sides are attracted to each other.

Oh,and I just found out that I'm in the planning committee for this year's Youth Camp.According to Xuan,I'm one of the 2 program ICs(the other IC is Yihui).Whee!So fun!I get to plan stuff and 'torture' others.HAHA!Nah,I'm not that mean lah.I'm a very nice person you know*angelic look*Okok,I think I'm suffocating everyone here but oh wells,just bear with it.

Oh,and I'm getting DAMN pissed with friendster.I get weird people adding me.That aside,those weirdos have added me before and I've rejected the friend requests coz:

1)I don't even know them

2)They look repulsive(most of them are fat..not that I've got anything against fat people but it's just that they're got that kinda annoying look you know)

3)They've got ALOT of chio bus on their friend list which suggest that they're just adding girls to make themselves look popular(whatever lah pls..look into the mirror at yourselves)

4)They're shallow buggers.Sure,I'll be appreciative of one or two DECENT compliments of myself like "nice pics" or "sweet".I'll just politely reply "Thanks" but NOT endless msgs saying stuff "You're soooo pretty..your pics are sooooo nice..I wanna know you" or "Can I be your friend pls pls???I want your number can???You look really nice in ur pics". Hello?When will those jokers learn that such sweet talk don't work on girls anymore?Maybe they'll work during the Renaissance era but not in the 21st Century.Hell no.And when I didn't reply their msgs,they send ANOTHER msg saying "why didn't you reply...how cold..what can i do to break that heart of stone?" seriously wtf. And some fella send a friendster msg saying "Why is ur display pic so emo and not smiling?why don't you smile?Tell me what I can do to make you smile?" If this msg were sent by someone it would have soften my heart but other than that,it just makes me sick.I was tempted to reply "Wanna know how to make me smile?Stop msging me" but I didn't lah.I don't wanna hurt anyone coz I don't want karma to work against me.ANYWAY,the point is that I'm annoyed with people whom I've already rejected requests KEEP sending them.Haiz...clearly "giving up" doesn't exist in their word bank.I mean,determination is the key to success but they should learn it's not in this case.It just leads to failure,especially with me.I know of some people who actually bothers to entertain such people.I mean,there's nothing wrong with chatting sometimes but it gets bloody annoying when they try to be affectionate like calling you babe or dear.It's cringe-worthy.And yeah,I NEVER give out my number and I advise everyone not to either.You never know what kinda person you're talking to.For all you know it can be some kinda freakazoid stalker.Believe me,if online stalking is bad enough,phone stalking will be HELL. I was thinking thats if I get really fed up I'll just put up my screwed up pics...but then nah...perhaps not...

Life is ironic ain't it?What you don't want always floods in while what you want does not even rise up high enough to cause flooding.Wait,does tt even make sense??Oh well..

Labels: , ,



{{ 7:16 AM -
The forever memories we have.






Disclaimer

{{ disenchantmentt.blogspot.com
This is my thoughts
If you don't like what I say , click here .

Best viewed in Internet Explorer.


Scream Your Hearts out



The Girl

Jane
29 June 1990
Bittersweet 16 going on17 yrs old
Cancerian
PLMGPS
PLMGSS
Tampines JC
PAE 07A06
JAE 07A05

Web Page Hit Counter
Office Depot Coupon

.

Worlds I belong to


Internet Movie Database
Lyrics Cafe
Yahoo Launch
Movie Trailers
Friendster
ShopLah!


Get hugs of your own



The current mood of fatalsilence at www.imood.com

Loves

Shopping
Greek mythology
music
movies
reading
castles
countrysides
tranquil places
tennis
badminton
squash
sun-tanning

WISHLIST

Decent results for Promos
JC2 KI
C for A level Chinese
B for PW
Visit Greece,Egypt and Scotland
A cruise in the Caribbean
LONGER hair
Get my tan back
Learn cycling
new roller-blades
Run 4km non-stop
Shuttlerun grade=B
Shuttlerun= A
Lose 5kg
Learn the guitar properly
Be able to do screamo
Squash racket
New running shoes
Black Skinnies
Grey Skinny jeans
Brown pull-over
green knitted cardigan
white collared long-sleeved top
Black cardigan
Adidas Tennis skirt
Black tunic dress
red shades
white shades
black belt
black shorts
denim shorts
That black crucifix necklace
Ring for middle finger
orange/yellow shoelaces
new ankle socks
white fbts(the one with orange sides)
nice black clutch
New pencilcase
Long Guess wallet or any other wallet
Laptop
Acoustic Guitar
Goong DVD
Lost Prophets' Liberation Transmission CD
Linkin Park’s Minutes to Midnight album
MCR’s Black Parade album

The Memories

x June 2004
x July 2004
x August 2004
x October 2004
x November 2004
x December 2004
x January 2005
x February 2005
x March 2005
x April 2005
x May 2005
x June 2005
x July 2005
x August 2005
x September 2005
x October 2005
x November 2005
x December 2005
x January 2006
x February 2006
x March 2006
x April 2006
x May 2006
x June 2006
x July 2006
x August 2006
x September 2006
x October 2006
x November 2006
x December 2006
x January 2007
x February 2007
x March 2007
x April 2007
x May 2007
x June 2007
x July 2007
x August 2007
x September 2007
x October 2007
x November 2007
x December 2007

The Ones I Love

- My Utopia(:

- Aileen
- Priscilla

- Anastasia
- AnnAnn
- Clara
- Gradys
- Hannah
- Isabelle
- Janice
- Liang yu
- LiFang
- Lynnette
- Mings
- Rachel Chu

- Alfie
- Conan
- Eliza
- Jacqueline
- Joan
- Jun Ying
- LiYi
- Masita
- Melissa
- Melle
- Siti
- Sufie
- Suhara
- Wai Wan

- Amos
- David
- Elaine
- Emily
- Hong Yu
- Joshua
- Leroy
- Louis
- Nat
- Nicole

Credits

Do not remove credits !
Designer : purplekisses-
Blog views:Hits counters
Brushes: Random sites