Wednesday, August 15, 2007;
Dammit,there goes my chinese test.I didn't finish coz I didn't have enough paper.WTH man!Luckily it's only 5 %.But then again, 5 % may make a big difference considering that I got a bloody E for CTs.nevermind,promos shall be different.I'll get a D or C...I hope at least.See lah,overconfident again-.-
During the 3 period break,did the Handmaid's presentation with Chang,Eliza and Nick.Nick showed us some really unglam pics on his laptop.Damn funny.That idiot laughed at a few of my pics(no lah,they're not that unglam as the ones Sean took-.-) so I pinched him.HAH!Oh,I must warn everyone first,this week hor,I forgot to cut my nails you know so you get what I mean..so be careful...be very careful..waahahahaahha.
Anyway,I stayed back in school with my PW group to do our Written Report.I was supposed to stay on for the History consultation but decided against it coz I had loadsa shit work to do.I had to go home to type out some stuff for the WR which is like due tomorrow.Pfft.
And I didn't eat for the whole day except for brekkie coz my breaks were used up for lit and after lit lecture,I went straight to do my WR.I was famished seriously. I met daddy at kovan and had dinner with him at Yoshinoya.I was so hungry that I ate TWO bowls of Beef bowl.I'm not kidding.Serious!After finishing one bowl,I was still hungry so ordered another.I feel like a pig!But anyway,the portion's pretty small so yeah.
Anyway,here's my updated playlist of current obsessions in random order
- Strange and Beautiful by Aqualung
- Bend Your Arms to Look Like Wings by Funeral for a friend
- History by Funeral for a friend
- Without Fear by Lacuna Coil
- What I've Done by Linkin Park
- I Don't Love You by MCR
- Disenchanted by MCR
- Famous Last Words by MCR
- Mama by MCR
- Teenagers by MCR
- Far Away by Nickelback
- Don't Look Back in Anger by Oasis
- I Write Sins Not Tragedies by Panic! at the Disco
- Hey There Delilah by Plain White T's
- Face Down by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
- The End by Roadrunner United
- Cassie by Flyleaf
- I will follow you into the Dark by DeathCab for Cutie
- Seven Years by Saosin
- Vulnerable by Secondhand Serenade
- Your Call by Secondhand Serenade
- Signal Fire by Snow Patrol
- Pretty Girl by Sugarcult
I do have other songs which are my 'eternal faves' but these are the additions.HAHA!Anyway,these are great songs.Go listen to them some time.
Labels: exams, school
{{ 7:15 AM -
The forever memories we have.