Alfie,Hem,Ms Tan our CT,Suhara,Melle,Sufie,Me..ladies of 07A05!:) dammit,why does my face look so round?
Yep,Happy Teachers' Day to all teachers out there except for that one particular old hag back in primary 3.Long story.
Yeah,we had the ACES day dance thing.Kinda stupid.Normally I would enjoy dancing but the dance is so stupid that I couldn't be bothered to do it properly which I kinda regretted alittle.Long story...no actually it's not that long just that I'm lazy to talk about it.HAHAHAHAHA!
Econs lecture was pointless.Half the place was empty and nothing was taught anyway.My classmates and I were busy writing cards at the back.
Hung out with Daryl and gang.And guess what?K.Lee joined us.HAHA!He sorta invited himself over and just sat down.
The concert was okok...there were only like 3 performances and some prize-givings and stuff.Well,at least we ended slightly before 12pm and we didn't drag.Good job,Waiwan!
Went back to PL.Saw a couple of ex-classmates and schoolmates.The school was kinda empty coz it was almost 1pm.I only gave cards to Mrs Lum,my SS teacher and Mrs Tay,my form teacher.I didn't have time to make for the rest.Besides,to tell you the truth,I kinda forgot who my other teachers were.Oops!Well,what do you expect from me?I don't usually remember things which have come to past...unless they have huge impacts on me.In other words,I've a selective memory.
Anyways,most importantly today...
HAPPY SEXY 17TH BIRTHDAY MELLE!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah,it sucks to fall sick on your big day but I'm sure that you being that kickass chick,you won't let that get you down right?HAHA!Get well soon and take care!
Labels: birthday, friends, pics, school
{{ 7:20 AM -
The forever memories we have.