<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7450431?origin\x3dhttp://disenchantmentt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, August 08, 2007;

Basket sia...I HATE BEING SICK!!!Yeah,as you can see,I'm sick...no,not sick in the head you idiot.I meant,sick as in FEVER lah.But actually I was kinda expecting it coz yesterday in school, my throat already felt funny.And whenever it does,I'll get fever the next day except that one time when I didn't get it the next day but the following week instead.But anyway,back to the point.Yeah,I hate being sick.I was supposed to go to school today for National Day celebrations.I woke up and my throat hurt like hell and I was damn feverish.I was literally burning.I got freaked out coz I thought I contracted dengue as I had gotten a mosquito bite on my leg but luckily,I went to visit our family Doc and he said it's just a normal fever.Heng ah.

The worst thing about having fever is the shivering spells.Seriously,I practically did nothing today except to lie uselessly on the sofa wrapped in my blanket and feeling hot and cold at the same time.And now my throat hurts like *&^% coz I puked just now.Worse still,the whole day I felt like puking but I couldn't and just now everything accumulates and I spend like half an hour puking into the toilet bowl so now my throat hurts like *&^% and my body aches and I've got bruises on my palms from clutching the sides of the toilet bowl.Thank gawd there ain't gonna be school till Monday.At least I got some time to recover.

Shit,I think I've pissed off a few people online just now coz they thought I was curt or sarcastic.What man?Just because I didn't say LOL or HAHA like I normally do doesn't mean that I'm being curt or sarcastic.It's because you all ask stupid questions that require less-than-a-sentence answers.

Anyway,I was just talking to Gerald on msn.Well,I was about to blog about having so many damn KI homework but I changed my mind.He was just telling me that he's got NO holidays.It's school all the way...even tomorrow.Nuts man!That made me feel a little better about choosing the JC route instead.HAHA!Anyway,I'm gonna learn from him...erase the phrase "giving up" from my word bank and keep moving on and not looking back.Yepyep.Well,I'll try.

Oh,remember I said about being as nice as I can?I'm sad to say that I failed.I had a bitching session with my bitching partner on the phone yesterday.Ah well.I guess 'absolute niceness' is just unattainable huh..just like what I mentioned in my previous post.Never mind,I shall try again starting this weekend.Oh wait,I actually did something nice today even though I was sick in the pits.heh heh..that's a start.

~Would you have the guts to say I don't love you like I loved you yesterday~

~A falling star least I fall alone.i can't explain what you can't explain~

~You turn every head but you don't see me~


~As your lies crumble down,a new life she has found~

~Walking through life unnoticed,knowing that no one cares.too consumed in their masquerade,no one sees her there~


~There's a fine line between love and hate~

~Dear friends of this academy,Romeo is bleeding to death.To see a friend bleed to death,what for ?Some kind of metaphor that I can't see so I'll drink until I see it~

~It was the roar of the crowd that gave me heartache to sing~

~Memories sharp as daggers pierced into the flesh of today.Suicide of love took away all that matter and buried the remains in an unmarked grave in your heart~

~She was the wind carrying all the troubles and fears you've for years tried to forget.He was the fire restless and wild and you were like a moth to that flame~

~Seven years you assured me I'll be fine if I complied~

~Let mercy come and wash away what i've done~

~Stand up beside the fireplace.Take that look from off your face you ain't ever gonna burn my heart out ~

~A world that sends you reeling from decimated dreams.~

~Talking to the angels of your heart.Dancing with the demons of regret~

~Time keeps slipping away and time will turn to grey and time will be the one who holds you down~

~The perfect words never crossed my mind~

~My flower withered between pages two and three~

~Your final journey has just begun but destiny chose the reaper~

~Should I bite my tongue until blood soaks my shirt?We'll never fall apart,tell me why this hurts so much~

~Please don't tell me that I'm the one that's vulnerable~

~I'll be just fine pretending I'm not.I'm far from lonely and it's all that I've got~

~I am an arms dealer,fitting you with weapons in the form of words~

~Which would you prefer?My finger on the trigger or me face down across your floor?~

~Everyone will be washed away ,drowning in the hell that we made I cannot believe that the end is so near~

~Live.Love.Burn.Die~

~Too many times I've seen it,rip a hole into our friendship.This is how it's been how it always will be.~


HAHAH..just random quotes from some of my fave songs.If you're really bored to death,you can go google the quotes if you don't know where they come from.These are great songs to listen to.but I wouldn't recommend the last two though..unless you don't mind hearing screaming rather than singing.

Labels: , ,



{{ 11:59 AM -
The forever memories we have.






Disclaimer

{{ disenchantmentt.blogspot.com
This is my thoughts
If you don't like what I say , click here .

Best viewed in Internet Explorer.


Scream Your Hearts out



The Girl

Jane
29 June 1990
Bittersweet 16 going on17 yrs old
Cancerian
PLMGPS
PLMGSS
Tampines JC
PAE 07A06
JAE 07A05

Web Page Hit Counter
Office Depot Coupon

.

Worlds I belong to


Internet Movie Database
Lyrics Cafe
Yahoo Launch
Movie Trailers
Friendster
ShopLah!


Get hugs of your own



The current mood of fatalsilence at www.imood.com

Loves

Shopping
Greek mythology
music
movies
reading
castles
countrysides
tranquil places
tennis
badminton
squash
sun-tanning

WISHLIST

Decent results for Promos
JC2 KI
C for A level Chinese
B for PW
Visit Greece,Egypt and Scotland
A cruise in the Caribbean
LONGER hair
Get my tan back
Learn cycling
new roller-blades
Run 4km non-stop
Shuttlerun grade=B
Shuttlerun= A
Lose 5kg
Learn the guitar properly
Be able to do screamo
Squash racket
New running shoes
Black Skinnies
Grey Skinny jeans
Brown pull-over
green knitted cardigan
white collared long-sleeved top
Black cardigan
Adidas Tennis skirt
Black tunic dress
red shades
white shades
black belt
black shorts
denim shorts
That black crucifix necklace
Ring for middle finger
orange/yellow shoelaces
new ankle socks
white fbts(the one with orange sides)
nice black clutch
New pencilcase
Long Guess wallet or any other wallet
Laptop
Acoustic Guitar
Goong DVD
Lost Prophets' Liberation Transmission CD
Linkin Park’s Minutes to Midnight album
MCR’s Black Parade album

The Memories

x June 2004
x July 2004
x August 2004
x October 2004
x November 2004
x December 2004
x January 2005
x February 2005
x March 2005
x April 2005
x May 2005
x June 2005
x July 2005
x August 2005
x September 2005
x October 2005
x November 2005
x December 2005
x January 2006
x February 2006
x March 2006
x April 2006
x May 2006
x June 2006
x July 2006
x August 2006
x September 2006
x October 2006
x November 2006
x December 2006
x January 2007
x February 2007
x March 2007
x April 2007
x May 2007
x June 2007
x July 2007
x August 2007
x September 2007
x October 2007
x November 2007
x December 2007

The Ones I Love

- My Utopia(:

- Aileen
- Priscilla

- Anastasia
- AnnAnn
- Clara
- Gradys
- Hannah
- Isabelle
- Janice
- Liang yu
- LiFang
- Lynnette
- Mings
- Rachel Chu

- Alfie
- Conan
- Eliza
- Jacqueline
- Joan
- Jun Ying
- LiYi
- Masita
- Melissa
- Melle
- Siti
- Sufie
- Suhara
- Wai Wan

- Amos
- David
- Elaine
- Emily
- Hong Yu
- Joshua
- Leroy
- Louis
- Nat
- Nicole

Credits

Do not remove credits !
Designer : purplekisses-
Blog views:Hits counters
Brushes: Random sites