pretty girl is suffering while he confesses everything. pretty soon she'll figure out what his intentions were about. and that's what you get for falling again; you can never get him out of your head. and that's what you get for falling again; you can never get him out of your head.
it's the way that he makes you feel. it's the way that he kisses you. it's the way that he makes you fall in love.
she's beautiful as usual with bruises on her ego and the killer instinct tells her to be aware of evil men. and that's what you get for falling again; you can never get him out of your head. and that's what you get for falling again; you can never get him out of your head.
it's the way that he makes you feel. it's the way that he kisses you. it's the way that he makes you fall in love.
I just love this song! for some reason or another that i've yet to come out with..
Anyway,Liyi and Alfie were annoying today.HAHA!Even though the absentmindedness gets me exasperated at times..I am sometimes thankful for it.But come to think about it,the whole scene was pretty funny if you're not involved in it.it would be an interesting kinda stage position but NO!Not funny when it's a real life situation.
Fabian was another annoying one.Great,now I gotta hope our essay get BELOW 20 otherwise I gotta treat him lunch.Ok lah,at least it's kinda fair since he did most of the work.But still,think about the opportunity costs involved.The money spend for his lunch could be used for other things ya know.HAHAHAHA!
We learn the Aces Day dance at SPE today.Luckily they took away both couple dances.I won't have to worry about dancing with some fella i don't know.Hem,Alfie and I just stood there and we only moved slightly and we planned to just dance whatever we want tomorrow.At break,our table were joking that we should just start grinding each other tomorrow.And since Nick and Eliza were gonna dance on stage we were saying that they should just start grinding each other and that would be so amusing. And we also joked about how we should grind Justin and introduce him to clubbing.LOL!
Oh,I'm so proud of myself. I ran 4km non-stop!Whoo!
teacher's day tomorrow.I'm going back to PL to catch up with my ex-schoolmates.I haven't seen them in hell knows how long.Got a hell lot to catch up on.SO,I don't care by hook or by crook,you girls better drag your asses back to PL tomorrow.
Shopping
Greek mythology
music
movies
reading
castles
countrysides
tranquil places
tennis
badminton
squash
sun-tanning
WISHLIST
Decent results for Promos JC2 KI
C for A level Chinese
B for PW
Visit Greece,Egypt and Scotland
A cruise in the Caribbean
LONGER hair
Get my tan back
Learn cycling
new roller-blades Run 4km non-stop Shuttlerun grade=B
Shuttlerun= A
Lose 5kg
Learn the guitar properly
Be able to do screamo
Squash racket New running shoes Black Skinnies
Grey Skinny jeans Brown pull-over green knitted cardigan white collared long-sleeved top
Black cardigan
Adidas Tennis skirt Black tunic dress red shades
white shades black belt black shorts
denim shorts
That black crucifix necklace
Ring for middle finger orange/yellow shoelaces
new ankle socks
white fbts(the one with orange sides) nice black clutch New pencilcase
Long Guess wallet or any other wallet
Laptop
Acoustic Guitar Goong DVD Lost Prophets' Liberation Transmission CD Linkin Park’s Minutes to Midnight album MCR’s Black Parade album