<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7450431?origin\x3dhttp://disenchantmentt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, August 02, 2007;
Wednesday:
in KI,we read some stuff about paradoxes and Zeno's one is so damn stupid.Seriously!And almost the whole time was wasted on arguing over the example on Achilles and the tortoise.Steph sorta gave up and put her head down to sleep.Lol!

Oh,and I actually attended Chinese lecture .Can you believe it?Well,I had wanted to skip but decided not to.Haha!They brought some author to speak to us but I don't know what he had been talking about coz I kinda zoned out.All I could remember were bits about WWII,Bugis street,comfort women and that's about it.Sheryl and I were like doodling on our paper in order to keep awake.Then because of something,we started talking about some stuff and it turns out she has a few similar opinions as I did.

After that it was Lit lecture,another unproductive lecture.Did not learn much.Lit in tpjc is sucha waste of time.We don't really learn much at all.I miss Sec school lit where our teacher would do detailed chapter analysis with us and not simply general analysis of the book.besides,it's damn hard to ace JC lit.For essays,what can get you an A at Sec 4 can only get you a D or E in JC(-.-)How demoralising can.I had an A1 for Lit for Os and in the end,I got a stupid D for CTs.Sheesh!What a big decline.

Anyway,after lit lecture ended,I hung around with Sherlene,Masita,Fathimatu,Hem,Alfie and Sharon for a while coz I didn't feel like going home so soon.Then Alfie and Sharon left for their kickboxing thing at the hall while the rest of us continued talking.Fathima was telling us of some stuff about certain people disliking her.That was pretty surprising coz there ain't anything to dislike about her.Besides,she never offended them or anything.Oh well.Bitch squads just gotta find someone to dislike so that they've got stuff to talk about.Either that or they forgot it's secondary school no more.

And I'm so dumb.We were just talking about some stuff when Fathima mentioned certain things.I was supposed to act normal but NO, I just HAD to burst out laughing like a moron instead.Haiz...stupid.*kicks myself* I really need to exercise self control otherwise sooner or later I'll get myself into even more embarrassing situations which can be detrimental or even have dire consequences.

Thursday:
Whoots no school tomorrow coz of e-learning,something like our PL cyberweek.The difference is that it's only 1 day.Thank gawd!Back in PL,it lasted for 3 bloody days and to make it more horrible,it's group work and it doesn't help that my group members are fucked up.But let's not go into that for now.

I decided not to do PE today as I didn't feel like doing so I told Commando Lee that I had cramps.Our class was doing B-ball at the courts.Commando Lee has this habit of asking people to do things when they're not doing anything.To avoid that,Sherlene,Fathima and I sat together at the grand stand and watched all the activities on the field.As usual I saw Alfie and Steph walking when they're supposed to be running and as usual,I shouted "Run lah.Don't jalan jalan." HAHA!

Anyway,Sherlene,Fathima and I were talking about some rather amusing stuff concerning Sherlene and they were both debating over who was more shallow than the other.It's super funny lah.Then Sherlene and i were talking about how we missed being in an all girls school coz of the freedom.Seriously,just then,I was getting fed up with sitting properly on the grand stand.During the time of the shorts under pleated pinafores,I would've sat with one or both legs up but now,even if I've got shorts under or not,it would look rather unglam.You know,I took 3 months(first 3 mths in other words) to kick off the unglam sitting manners? HAHA!Then they also told me that when they first met me,they were quite scared of me because they thought I was a retainee and so were surprised to hear I take 4 H2s.HAHA!.This ain't the first time I'm hearing this in tpjc but each time I always found it amusing.LOL!It's so ironic,back in PL,no one would say I look scary.In fact they would say I'm very guai and innocent which I still am.Heh heh.I think it was the highlights I had back then and that aloof expression that I usually have due to lethargy.

After that we walked to the toilet and back and we passed by Conan and Cheng Hung who were strolling(or strutting..depends on how you see it)on the track in their school U.Conan called me slacker just coz I wasn't doing PE.Excuse me,look who's talking la(-.-)Basket.Then Sherlene was like "actually that's quite true.At least they're walking,we're just sitting around." Darn...

During PW,I gave my EOM to Mrs Or to mark.She said it was very good just that I needed to add in a little more evaluation then I can get EE.At least that made me happy.I mean,it better be good as I stayed up till like 1am to complete that piece of shit.Oops,that was argumentum ad misericordiam.In other words,appeal to pity.Ok,let's not dwell into that.

Oh,I wanna say thanks to Aveil.Ok,that's pretty weird coz he only asked me for the song "Hey Delilah" so I had to search for it in my comp.And because of that,I had to listen to it and after so long,I realised that the song is really nice.HAHA!Someone gave me that song to listen to a long time ago but I didn't like it much back then or rather I unconsciously told myself not to like it for some unspoken reasons.After like damn long,I finally listen to the song.The song's pretty sweet.

Hey There Delilah by Plain White T's

Hey there Delilah
What's it like in new York city
I'm a thousand miles away but girl tonight you look so pretty
Yes you do
Time square cant shine as bright as you
I swear its true

Hey there Delilah
Don't you worry about the distance
I'm right there if you get lonely
Give this song another listen
Close your eyes
Listen to my voice its my disguise
I'm by your side

Oh it's what you do to me
Oh it's what you do to me
Oh it's what you do to me
Oh it's what you do to me
What you do to me

Hey there Delilah
I know times are getting hard
But just believe me girl
Someday I'll pay the bills with this guitar
We'll have it good
We'll have the life we knew we would
My word is good

Hey there Delilah
I've got so much left to say
If every simple song I wrote to you
Would take your breath away
I'd write it all
Even more in love with me you'd fall
We'd have it all

Oh it's what you do to me
Oh it's what you do to me
Oh it's what you do to me
Oh it's what you do to me

A thousand miles seems pretty far
But they've got planes and trains and cars
I'd walk to you if I had no other way
Our friends would all make fun of us
and we'll just laugh along because we know
That none of them have felt this way
Delilah I can promise you
That by the time that we get through
The world will never ever be the same
And you're to blame

Hey there Delilah
You be good and don't you miss me
Two more years and you'll be done with school
And I'll be making history like I do
You know it's all because of you
We can do whatever we want to
Hey there Delilah here's to you
This ones for you

So sweet right?HAHA!

Labels: , ,



{{ 6:33 AM -
The forever memories we have.






Disclaimer

{{ disenchantmentt.blogspot.com
This is my thoughts
If you don't like what I say , click here .

Best viewed in Internet Explorer.


Scream Your Hearts out



The Girl

Jane
29 June 1990
Bittersweet 16 going on17 yrs old
Cancerian
PLMGPS
PLMGSS
Tampines JC
PAE 07A06
JAE 07A05

Web Page Hit Counter
Office Depot Coupon

.

Worlds I belong to


Internet Movie Database
Lyrics Cafe
Yahoo Launch
Movie Trailers
Friendster
ShopLah!


Get hugs of your own



The current mood of fatalsilence at www.imood.com

Loves

Shopping
Greek mythology
music
movies
reading
castles
countrysides
tranquil places
tennis
badminton
squash
sun-tanning

WISHLIST

Decent results for Promos
JC2 KI
C for A level Chinese
B for PW
Visit Greece,Egypt and Scotland
A cruise in the Caribbean
LONGER hair
Get my tan back
Learn cycling
new roller-blades
Run 4km non-stop
Shuttlerun grade=B
Shuttlerun= A
Lose 5kg
Learn the guitar properly
Be able to do screamo
Squash racket
New running shoes
Black Skinnies
Grey Skinny jeans
Brown pull-over
green knitted cardigan
white collared long-sleeved top
Black cardigan
Adidas Tennis skirt
Black tunic dress
red shades
white shades
black belt
black shorts
denim shorts
That black crucifix necklace
Ring for middle finger
orange/yellow shoelaces
new ankle socks
white fbts(the one with orange sides)
nice black clutch
New pencilcase
Long Guess wallet or any other wallet
Laptop
Acoustic Guitar
Goong DVD
Lost Prophets' Liberation Transmission CD
Linkin Park’s Minutes to Midnight album
MCR’s Black Parade album

The Memories

x June 2004
x July 2004
x August 2004
x October 2004
x November 2004
x December 2004
x January 2005
x February 2005
x March 2005
x April 2005
x May 2005
x June 2005
x July 2005
x August 2005
x September 2005
x October 2005
x November 2005
x December 2005
x January 2006
x February 2006
x March 2006
x April 2006
x May 2006
x June 2006
x July 2006
x August 2006
x September 2006
x October 2006
x November 2006
x December 2006
x January 2007
x February 2007
x March 2007
x April 2007
x May 2007
x June 2007
x July 2007
x August 2007
x September 2007
x October 2007
x November 2007
x December 2007

The Ones I Love

- My Utopia(:

- Aileen
- Priscilla

- Anastasia
- AnnAnn
- Clara
- Gradys
- Hannah
- Isabelle
- Janice
- Liang yu
- LiFang
- Lynnette
- Mings
- Rachel Chu

- Alfie
- Conan
- Eliza
- Jacqueline
- Joan
- Jun Ying
- LiYi
- Masita
- Melissa
- Melle
- Siti
- Sufie
- Suhara
- Wai Wan

- Amos
- David
- Elaine
- Emily
- Hong Yu
- Joshua
- Leroy
- Louis
- Nat
- Nicole

Credits

Do not remove credits !
Designer : purplekisses-
Blog views:Hits counters
Brushes: Random sites