Tuesday, September 25, 2007;
Okay,I don't exactly believe in horoscopes anymore but I happened to stumble upon readings for two particular star signs which I find rather amusing....Check this out..
"Your cosmic energy's a little odd now. Take care to not get too stuck on one romantic possibility. Do something physical to get your mind flowing. Rearrange your furniture with an eye toward better feng shui."
"An acquaintance can become so much more now -- maybe it's a romantic thing, or maybe this could be a friend who'll help inform and shape the rest of your life. Let that connection crackle and strengthen."
I ain't gonna state which sign but all I can say is that it has nothing to do with mine.Heh heh!After reading this I msged to-whom-it-may-concern and she was like over the moon.She believes in this kinda stuff that's why...haiz...
Anyway,I found out something today.Something which made me kinda sad,disillusioned and worried.Basically it affected me a little though it has little to do with me directly.Haiz...why is life like that?
But apart from that,today rocks.I laughed a lot today.It really woke me up and helped me forget my worries.Ok,it's kinda temporal but still,it makes me feel damn good.Laughing and talking with the girls in my class and the KI lunch gang.HAHA!
Oh, and he looked damn cute in those clothes lah..ok,dammit,what am i saying?I'm not supposed to think about this now-.-dammit,why must he be so cute ah?haiz..You probably won't read this but please stay strong and don't ever give up.Quit being so goddamn stubborn.It's really making us damn fed up and helpless.Yeah,I know this is easier said than done.I dunno how you really feel.I can't know it.I dunno what's it like to be told to the face about such costly choices.I dunno what it feels like to have reality crashing down upon you.All I can say is that whatever you choose,we shall all respect it and we'll always stand by you and do whatever we can to make you happy.We all love you (= Pls take care and God bless.Labels: friends, horoscope
{{ 6:20 AM -
The forever memories we have.