Saturday, September 08, 2007;
I was in my dad's car the other day when he fetched me to school and we were tuned into 91.3FM. There was some Avril song playing.I think it's called you're hot or something. Even though I never heard it before,I kinda knew it's her by her voice and singing style.Anyway,the moment the radio was turned on and that song blasted through,I totally cringed.The sound is so disgustingly bubblegum pop.I hate Avril's new image and sound.It's revolting.What happen to that cool kickass skater chick I used to love?Why the hell has she succumbed to the norms of the music industry when she used to violate them?Some more she once dissed Britney and Christina and called them sluts but now she's become not too different from them.I was surfing the net a few months back and came across topless pics of her and flashing cleavages and all that shit.She's become so commercialised now.JUSt check these pics out...
THIS WAS THEN....


AND NOW.....
low-cut cleavage flashing dresses..tsktsk..

and this...

gee,girl...what's become of you?
{{ 7:56 AM -
The forever memories we have.