Wednesday, September 19, 2007;
Monday:
I tried to read my Chinese TB.Yeah,story part I understand but I tried to read the analysis part.Yeah,understand it but nothing sank in.halfway through,it became a bit too much for me.Too many Chinese characters.Can go crazy you know.Grr..if only they have like analysis portion in english.
Anyway,I’m so proud of myself,I didn’t swear for like 5 days already!Alright,I’m on my way to Enlightenment!Muahahahahahahahaha!Ok lame.Anyway,I’m typing this in Microsoft word.Why?Coz my stupid internet connection is being a swine.It just refuses to establish a connection AGAIN.Basket.Should’ve just stuck to my old modem.Anyway,once my stupid modem is done with its pmsing and agrees to connect again,then I’ll copy this into blogger.
Anyway,school was kinda boring today.Ok,maybe it’s just that I was feeling a bit cranky.A hungry girl’s an angry one.HAHA!And today was damn slack.So many breaks and during those breaks,I read my Handmaid’s Tale again.But after a while I felt damn sleepy and just let my eyes wander for a while.Thank goodness I had my iPod with me.But then my iPod was being annoying…I set it to shuffle mode and it shuffled out all those damn emo songs.Yeah,I like those songs but not appropriate for the moment.I need some more loud angsty stuff to wake me up.
Shit,promos are like DAMN near and I’m worried.Not worried about the promos itself but rather the fact that I’m feeling completely numb.It’s the kinda feeling where I’m feeling sick and tired of everything and nothing interests me anymore and I just wanna sleep my life away and be antisocial. I tried going for retail therapy during the weekends and it didn’t work out.Even checking out hot guys at Orchard bore the living crap out of me.A friend tried to drag me to go clubbing with her but I turned her down coz I just wasn’t in the mood.Sorry huns!And yes, it seems those feelings I have are just not there now. But that’s not so worrying…it’ll come back.
Gee,I think it must be the lack of food.Nevermind,only a little less than a month more.
Damn,I need something to scare me like crap to help me to start REAL hardcore mugging not just glancing through the notes and sleeping on them after 1 hour.
I read my horoscope in Life! today.HAHA!It’s like so untrue can.That clearly shows that horoscopes are just bullshit.They only give false hopes.That’s why I don’t believe in them anymore.Just read for the heck of it and laugh at the absurdity of it all.
Anyway,just something which crossed my mind.Just wondering and guessing.Do you actually come here?Not just one you…I meant YOU and YOU.Ok,nevermind,forget it.This is so pointless.I guess you both wouldn’t even know I’m addressing both of you.Either that or you won’t even read this coz you don’t come here at all and I’m just wasting my words and time.Haiz…
Tuesday:
Today I was like late for school for the first time.yeah,FIRST time in the whole damn year.Because of some accident at Loyang.A couple of stuff happened which pissed me off quite a bit.Shan't elaborated coz it's too long and I'm tired.
Chang showed me some video which showed dead corpses being mutilated and stuff.I dunno why everyone sorta freaked out at the sight of it.I mean,yeah,it's kinda sick but then it looks pretty fake.There wasn't any blood splattering and stuff.Ok fine,maybe I'm just cold and unfeeling.
During Lit,I was paired up with Gayathrii.We didn't exactly pay attention coz we were talking most of the time.It's great to have a convo with a fellow ex-PL girl again.I've been deprived of that for damn long since PL girls are like a minority in tpjc.We talked about how we missed drama practices on fridays and the things that we do in the Emmanuel Hall like the occasionals 'gang-rapes' and stuff.HAHA!It turns out we both share the same views about certain stuff regarding school and all.Well,maybe it's a PL thing.And it's like the first time I actually talked about how I really feel in tpjc after so damn long.It feels good man.Oh and she made a couple of funny remarks. She said ______ seems nice and funny,____seems kinda whacked and doubts _______ 'niceness'.HAHA!Go figure.At least my day went pretty well except for some stuff in the morning.
Wednesday:
My CT stressed us out with some info about uni rank points and all.Basket I was actually quite contented with my rank points of 50 but she makes me feel horrible about it lah.Pfft...say what 50 plus not good enough need at least 70 plus.Basket.Broke my fast today by eating baked potato for lunch.Cannot tahan lah.My tummy was growling too loudly and it would be so maluating if it growled during Chinese exam.
Oh,and the highlight for today:
JUSTIN THREW HIS BOWL INTO THE RUBBISH BIN!!!!It was damn funny lah.We were laughing like hell.Everyone was staring at us.And when he threw it in,his expression was classic.He just stood there stunned for a while.Ok,it doesn't sound funny but if you were there it would be.
Anyway,Chinese exam was ok.The essay part was alright but I screwed up the compre part.I left out part of a question out coz lack of time.And those that I completed,I wrote rubbish which is why I'm counting on the mcq parts to save my ass,that is if I get most of them correct.I heard that the malay paper was a goner too...but then again,that's subjective and I only got one point of view.But then again,some people ah...say difficult sekali still do well..haiz...how annoying...okok...kidding lah(:
Oh,and one last thing,
JUSTINE YOONG IS A LIFE SAVER!She offered to let me and a few others read her religion essay.Whoots!Because of that,I'm like 3/4 done with the essay!And yeah,this essay is like way overdue...like dunno how many weeks overdue?And half the class haven't passed it up.See how slack KI people can be?So,throw out the damn stereotype that we're intellectual geeks who have no life alright!
Should I go to school tomorrow?haiz..i feel damn lazy lah..dont feel like it man..Labels: exams, mugging, school
{{ 9:15 AM -
The forever memories we have.