Saturday, September 08, 2007;
I can't believe I actually woke up at like 7 plus am just to go to the National Library to study.ON A SATURDAY SOME MORE.And normally my waking time on saturdays is like what 1pm..2pm?And I'm surprised I could stay awake coz I only had 4 hours of sleep.Well,not bad lah.Quite productive.At least I finished up Market Structure and almost half of Market Failure.But whether I can remember what I read that's another story.HEH HEH.And basket,getting tables at the library is like as if getting a limited edition Coach or Gucci Bag like that..must go there early and run in..yes,literally RUN for the tables.Pfft!Tables are damn scarce lah..they should buy more of them.
Oh great,my aunt bought me a DRESS.Gee,yet another dress-.- Is the world trying to transform me into a girly girl or what?She was like wear dress better...teach you to be a bit more glam.Haiz,isn't me wearing make-up enough to prove that i'm not completely tak glam?Oh wait,no coz "Aiyoh,why do you use black eyeshadow?use like brighter colours lah."(0.o)EEk..no way..bright colours are like so wayang-ish.Somemore not suitable for my skin colour.I'm not exactly the fair fair sort.Not easy to be me eh?Well,luckily the dress is black and white.It's quite nice I must admit.When I get pics I'll post them.
Anyway,something just made me extremely worried and pissed at the same time.Dammit.I was hoping it wouldn't happened but it did.Now I'm really worried.If it could happen to someone I know it could happen to me.And I don't want this to happen to me now.Not this particular one coz it's the best by far.I don't wanna mess up anything.ARGH!Ok,fine maybe I think too much.
Anyway,blogs are totally UNSAFE.Yes,I realised that since the Birth Day of my blog in 2004 and more importantly after certain stuff happened last time.Yet,I don't learn do I?Haiz...Anyway,I should've done this a long time ago.From now on,I'm gonna avoid naming names as far as possible...unless it's really necessary or what I'm gonna blog about is totally harmless or won't fuel any false assumptions or conclusions.
And,I really gotta stop thinking about some things such as ..........actually,I dunno...many things I suppose.In fact I should try to restrain my thoughts coz I always get random thoughts.Yeah,it ain't gonna take me anywhere...or rather,nothing much is going in the direction I want it to.If only I can exercise complete control,I'll navigate the ship to the destination that I want it to reach.Unfortunately,I'm not the Captain of the ship.I'm just a lowly crew member who has no say or control over the final destination.
Haiz....I take back what I said in an earlier post about ourselves being in control.There're really things that are beyond our control.And maybe there's some element of truth in fate after all.
Wishing...hoping....if only.....what if....perhaps...why.....oh well,keep dreaming....keep wishing...keep regretting...it's all no use....what's done has been done and cannot be undone...maybe it's just not meant to be..or maybe it is?and one last note to self,pls stop feeling this way..it's futile and dumb....Labels: mugging, shopping, thoughts
{{ 9:50 AM -
The forever memories we have.