Friday, September 14, 2007;
As I was clearing stuff,I happened to find this handout from my sec school about offences and consequences. I just skimmed through it for the fun of it and something struck me as really ironic and amusing.It's like if you'e defiant and rude,use vulgarities or don't wear your school u properly in public,one of the consequences is expulsion. However,offences like theft,vandalism,forgery,smoking...none of the consequences include expulsion.They only have counselling and apology to the whole school.See the irony?I mean,school u issues and defiance aren't as serious compared to theft and all which are like against national laws.
I just have a thought. Imagine if those rules had been applicable during primary school instead, who knows how many demerit points I would have gotten?Hmm,I just realised I've been generally good in sec school except for issues with nails,earrings and occasional latecomings.I've never gotten detention before.No wait,maybe not.Maybe I managed to get away with breaking minor rules.HAH!But then again,I always have to argue with that stupid annoying prefect because my earsticks.Initially I just ignore her but then she started giving me attitude so I started arguing with her...Gee,think being prefect so big issit?Always confiscate my earsticks.I lost dunno how many of them to her already.Bitch.Regina and Vivien,who are my sitting partners don't even give a damn about my earsticks.Haiz..those were the days.Now I've got more freedom.I even wear my pinkie ring to school everyday without anyone telling me off.But I still get my CT asking me to take out my extra earring but now she doesn't do that anymore.Probably sick and tired of repeating the same thing over and over everyday.HAH!
Anyway,when I was on the bus home after school,I heard this girl a few seats behind telling her guy friend about her sexual encounters.Wah lau eh.I was like trying to sleep but I couldn't help but eavesdrop a little.She was like telling him that she lost her virginity last november and did it again in february with a different person and that her period didn't come for a month and she got freaked out and blah blah blah.She was like describing everything to him..and I mean EVERYTHING.Like wth la.Some more they were talking damn loud.How stupid.This kinda private thing should be a little more discreet lah.Tsktsk,kids nowadays just dunno how to control their hormones.What has become of the world?I mean,I don't have anything against pre-marital sex.If it's with your own bf/gf,it's not that bad...but that girl just did it with some guy.So dumb,why bother losing one's virginity to some person whom you don't really love?Waste that first-time thrill only.Pfft!
{{ 7:17 AM -
The forever memories we have.