Thursday, October 25, 2007;
Ok I've blogged before today but I just feel I gotta blog about my amazing discovery.
OMFG I love myself so so much.Why???Coz I'm so freaking damn smart that I managed to finally confirm my hypothesis formulated hell knows how long ago.*dances around in glee*
I was just browsing around randomly when I happen to stumble upon a few blogs which sorta corroborrate.And from glancing through the entries,I managed to see parallels between the situations and all and of course in the midst of doing so,I've managed to pretty much confirm my hypothesis and now I can turn it into a theory.Yeehah!Damn I'm good.
Okok..actually I shouldn't be too happy because what I found out is supposedly a depressing thing for persons concern but still,at least I know that I was right all along.No wonder last time when I tried to smile or say hi all I got was this bloody black face with green eyes.C'mon lah.Not happy about it just tell it to my face lah...quit giving me those killer glares as if I stole your boyfriend like that.But then again,not like he's your boyfriend.and why the hell should I anyway?think I so free is it?I got my life to care about...sheesh...well at least you're normal now...
Haiyoh...Charming Boy...
Mr Heartbreaker...
seriously,how many porcelain hearts have you shattered?
i'm beginning to wonder if we're almost similar...
stewards of hearts of stone beating underneath?
you're playing my game now...i see how you've broken the hearts of two.therefore,no matter how much i love you,i'm not playing your game.you're playing mine.and there's no way you're gonna rip my heart out and leave me there to bleed just like what you did to them...no way..i swear that won't happen.Labels: thoughts
{{ 7:53 AM -
The forever memories we have.