Tuesday, October 16, 2007;
Ok,I've blogged earlier on but I just gotta blog again....My cousin sent me this link to some IQ test thing and since I've absolutely nothing to do,I decided to try it out for the heck of it.So many questions lah.Like 30 over.I took like half an hour to do everything.And hey hey hey,guess what my result was?My IQ's like
140!Not bad huh?Ok,it may or may not be accurate but I want to believe it's accurate.HAHA!Oh check this out,I copied and pasted from the site...

If the average score is 100, then, according to the curve, 68.2% of people have IQ between 85 and 115, only 0.2% have a very low intelligence with an IQ of less than 55, and a very small group of them - 0.2% have an extremely high IQ of more than 145.
Which means,I'm pretty near to an "extremely high IQ"!WAHAHAHA!Damn,I'm good.Ok sorry if my ego's expanding,it's not like everyday I get to feel this good about myself.Heh heh.Hmm,if anyone's higher than mine that person would be some genius already.Let's see who gets higher than 140...
Labels: quiz
{{ 8:35 AM -
The forever memories we have.