Saturday, October 13, 2007;
Today I hung out with
Jun Ying! I haven't seen her ever since she left TP for TJ.We chilled at Wisma Starbucks and chatted.
Then,we went to watch
Lust, Caution.Both of us haven't been to the cinema in ages.The last movie we watched was Pirates 3.JC life is so not conducive for movie addicts like us.Pfft...
The movie was not bad.At least it's worth my $9.50.Haha!Ok,I shan't reveal any spoilers since alotta people have yet to watch it.And the movie's mainly in Mandarin,Shanghainese and Cantonese with a little bit of Tamil and Japanese.Oh And if you're hoping for steamy hot sexy love scenes,forget it.The love scenes are kinda dull though coz of the godddamn ratings.But as a whole,the movie's alright lah.Worth watching. Haha..first time I actually say that an Asian film is good.HAHAHA!My rating: 7/10
And the lead actress Tang Wei is quite cute...

I mean she's not the drop dead gorgeous sort but she's quite cute...and at least her nose isn't fake.....







Labels: friends, movies, pics
{{ 8:29 AM -
The forever memories we have.