<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7450431?origin\x3dhttp://disenchantmentt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, October 29, 2007;
Ok this is gonna be a damn long one so hang in there...

SATURDAY:
Today,I met Sean,WW,Steph and Pong at PS Carls' Jr for lunch.We wanted to wait for Conan but he was still in like where?Bedok?So we decided to just eat first coz we figured by the time he arrives it'll probably be Christmas already.And true enough,that boy was late and I mean really late.By the time he reached,we were already done eating so he ordered a takeaway.Wah,I was damn full lah..I couldn't finish my chilli beef fries..luckily got the rest to help me finish.HAHA!Thanks dears!

Anyway,yeah,we went to NUS for some talk on art and music.Gawd,we had to walk quite a bit under the HOT SUN.Luckily I wore sleeveless and thank goodness I didn't wear my 2 1/2 inch heels.I almost wanted to wear them but in the end I wore slippers.

Anyway,the talk was pretty interesting and I kinda enjoy it.AND........I didn't fall asleep.Woo!I actually paid attention though I didn't copy notes.The others had copied some notes..Oh well,I'll just get it from them another time.Heh heh.Oh and Conan is the best.Almost the whole one hour,he was like beside me munching his fries and then holding his huge cup of drink while the lecture was going on.Like as if he was watching movie or something.Ok fine...trying to eat discreetly.I looked over at Sean and Sean just shook his head and gave me that I-dunno-what-to-say-about-that-guy look.Lols...

After the talk,we just hanged around the place and camwhored around the place.Sean started taking unglam shots of us as usual.Bugger la that guy.I should not have mentioned the "C" word(Camera if you're wondering).

ok blogger's being a bitch and i can't upload the pics,click HERE to view the pics..thanks..

The guys started jumping up and down the slope thing..damn I dunno how to call it..just refer to the pics..I'm really convinced they were monkeys in their past lives or something(-.-).I can't remember who said that if we were to study in NUS,they would probably just fail coz they'll be spending their days trying to get successful jump shots.HAHAHAHA!

But NUS Conservatory of Music is a cool place.It's the first time I actually entered it.I've never been to that building before.

And this was what we did on the bus..Taking Pong's sleeping beauty pics.HAHAHAH!Sean and I tried taking several shots of him..LOL!And there was a point in time when he suddenly woke up with and saw the camera right in front of his face.Damn funny.Well yeah basically this was what we did the whole bus ride which ain't that long..maybe 15 mins thereabouts.

Oh and something DAMN FUNNY happened..I'm just gonna quote from Conan's blog coz I'm too lazy to write it all out by myself.HAHAHA!

"WW cut a hole in the Fight Club poster today and littered the poster on the MRT. Huh, litterbug. Well, he left it on the train and we went off for the KI talk at Clementi station. After like 3 hrs, we were on our way home after the talk and when we boarded the train going the opposite direction, guess what? Walla! The very same poster was on the floor at the same cabin we boarded along with footprints and whatnot. We knew it was the same poster because it also had a very untalented, ugly, unskilled, and plain disgusting hole cut by WW on it. WOW! Talk about chance. HAHA..proof of DIVINE INTERVENTION. WW, you have sinned! PICK IT UP NOW! Hahaha... well, its rather far fetched to say it proves God existence, but it certainly proves one thing. Singapore has many litterbugs."

I'll call this "Argument for the existence of litterbugs".HAHA..Ok lame...
Then we all split up and it was down to only half the original number...Sean,Conan and me.Yeah,I was stuck with the guys again.And they just cannot let me forget about height issues huh.Last time it was the bloody song now this(-.-).Boys....Damn must be karma..Shouldn't have teased Jojo back in Sec School.HAHAHA.We went to kino then chilled at the cafe at Orchard library.Then we left at about 9.

Monday:
Today was Chinese As.It was alright lah.I could like read almost every word in the paper.hopefully I get at least a B or C so I won't have to retake and I won't ever have to see chinese ever.WOO!!!

After the paper,I went home to shower and change and then met Melle and Fab for our job training at Singtel.Mine was damn short.Over in only about half an hour.Their's was freaking long.I waited for them in the lobby for about 2 or 3 hours.I nearly died of boredom.Thank goodness there was this huge tv and I could watch Ugly Betty and Tyra Banks show though there wasn't sound.And bloody hell,Fab said I look like a minah...pfft...

Then when they finally came down,we went for dinner at Fish & Co.OH OH! And you know what????
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
We had SEX ON THE BEACH!!!!
;
;
;
;
;


;;


;


;


;


;


;


;


;
hahah..nah..it was a DRINK lah.Some cocktail.Melle and I only took a sip each.Fab finished the whole thing.It all started out when I was looking through the alcohol menu and then I was like "Huh....sex on the beach?what kinda name is that?" There was also stuff like what slippery nipple and dunno what.So Fab wanted to be adventurous and ordered the sex one.Can you imagine him ordering it?It'll probably sound like "Can I have sex on the beach?" HAHAHHAHAHHHAHAH!

Argh,I think I'm gonna sleep now.Gotta wake up early for work.ARGH.Earlier than my usual some more.WTF.Well for the sake of the pay lah.And at least my job is rather slack compared to Fab and Melle...don't have to know anything about what products what crap.ahahahah...

Labels: , , ,



{{ 7:05 AM -
The forever memories we have.






Disclaimer

{{ disenchantmentt.blogspot.com
This is my thoughts
If you don't like what I say , click here .

Best viewed in Internet Explorer.


Scream Your Hearts out



The Girl

Jane
29 June 1990
Bittersweet 16 going on17 yrs old
Cancerian
PLMGPS
PLMGSS
Tampines JC
PAE 07A06
JAE 07A05

Web Page Hit Counter
Office Depot Coupon

.

Worlds I belong to


Internet Movie Database
Lyrics Cafe
Yahoo Launch
Movie Trailers
Friendster
ShopLah!


Get hugs of your own



The current mood of fatalsilence at www.imood.com

Loves

Shopping
Greek mythology
music
movies
reading
castles
countrysides
tranquil places
tennis
badminton
squash
sun-tanning

WISHLIST

Decent results for Promos
JC2 KI
C for A level Chinese
B for PW
Visit Greece,Egypt and Scotland
A cruise in the Caribbean
LONGER hair
Get my tan back
Learn cycling
new roller-blades
Run 4km non-stop
Shuttlerun grade=B
Shuttlerun= A
Lose 5kg
Learn the guitar properly
Be able to do screamo
Squash racket
New running shoes
Black Skinnies
Grey Skinny jeans
Brown pull-over
green knitted cardigan
white collared long-sleeved top
Black cardigan
Adidas Tennis skirt
Black tunic dress
red shades
white shades
black belt
black shorts
denim shorts
That black crucifix necklace
Ring for middle finger
orange/yellow shoelaces
new ankle socks
white fbts(the one with orange sides)
nice black clutch
New pencilcase
Long Guess wallet or any other wallet
Laptop
Acoustic Guitar
Goong DVD
Lost Prophets' Liberation Transmission CD
Linkin Park’s Minutes to Midnight album
MCR’s Black Parade album

The Memories

x June 2004
x July 2004
x August 2004
x October 2004
x November 2004
x December 2004
x January 2005
x February 2005
x March 2005
x April 2005
x May 2005
x June 2005
x July 2005
x August 2005
x September 2005
x October 2005
x November 2005
x December 2005
x January 2006
x February 2006
x March 2006
x April 2006
x May 2006
x June 2006
x July 2006
x August 2006
x September 2006
x October 2006
x November 2006
x December 2006
x January 2007
x February 2007
x March 2007
x April 2007
x May 2007
x June 2007
x July 2007
x August 2007
x September 2007
x October 2007
x November 2007
x December 2007

The Ones I Love

- My Utopia(:

- Aileen
- Priscilla

- Anastasia
- AnnAnn
- Clara
- Gradys
- Hannah
- Isabelle
- Janice
- Liang yu
- LiFang
- Lynnette
- Mings
- Rachel Chu

- Alfie
- Conan
- Eliza
- Jacqueline
- Joan
- Jun Ying
- LiYi
- Masita
- Melissa
- Melle
- Siti
- Sufie
- Suhara
- Wai Wan

- Amos
- David
- Elaine
- Emily
- Hong Yu
- Joshua
- Leroy
- Louis
- Nat
- Nicole

Credits

Do not remove credits !
Designer : purplekisses-
Blog views:Hits counters
Brushes: Random sites