Friday, October 05, 2007;
Haiyo...wasted my day today.After my Econs paper,we went to TM.The guys went to eat while
Sufie,Alfie,Eliza and
Me went shoe shopping at TM.Actually only Eliza was shoe shopping.We eventually bought this pair of black and gold heels from Charles & Keith.It's a damn sexy pair of heels lah.Too bad I can't wear it coz it's at least 4 inches high and I can't wear heels higher than 2 or 3 inches...I'll probably just fall flat on my face before I can take a baby step.I mean,I'm used to heels.All my shoes are heels...except for 2 pairs of slippers and one pair of flats.But these days I've been wearing flats coz the ache in my left knee came back again #$%^&* I thought the pain had already subsided but NO,it just had to come back.So now,I can't bend my knee properly and I have this funny way of walking.Plus,I don't even have a knee guard and I'm too goddamn lazy to go get one.
Oh,as I was saying.Yeah I wasted today.After I came home from TM,I had wanted to study maths but instead,I went to sleep on the sofa from 3 to 6..Nvm,I'll study tomorrow...if I can force myself to wake up before 1pm.Anyway,here're the pics from Wednesday.
*Gasps*Omg...fingers!!!haha..they're mine la..

The Three Buddhas
HAH!Nick blends into the background!LOLs 
I'm only uploading these few..too lazy to upload the rest...
I really dunno.Am I falling deeper and deeper down that well?Or am I standing at the crossroads?Or am I simply driving along the highway and then turning back after coming thus far?
Labels: pics, shopping, thoughts
{{ 8:14 AM -
The forever memories we have.