Tuesday, October 16, 2007;
Today we got back Chinese,Maths and Econs.So far my results were satisfactory lah and they were improvements from Common Test.Teehee!((:
Oh and that teacher in the library today.Sheesh,either her bf sucked last night or she pmsing.Seriously man.She kept screaming at everyone in that goddamn patronizing voice.Pfft.And she like told me off in front of the whole fucking library not to use my phone.I was talking to my mum on the phone then and I had to quickly hang up saying I'll call back.Then she stood beside me and went "You're not supposed to use handphones in here you know.Don't you know the rules?" I wanted to answer "Haiyoh...rules are meant to be broken what..otherwise why impose them???" but I was too tired to argue with this kinda bitch so I just glance briefly at her,rolled my eyes at her and turned away.Luckily I wore glasses today so she could really see my rolling eyes.Just then I was like sucking on my sweet and she was wanted me to spit it out.Wah lau..eat sweet also cannot...not like sweet will dirty the place or what.I took out my tissue and spat it out...NOT!You think I'll listen meh?I just pretended to spit it out.It was still in my mouth.HAHAHA!Fool!I heard she's some lit teacher.Sial lah...hope we don't get her for lit next year otherwise I'm gonna have one hell of a year.
Anyway,I took my phone and went to the cubicles there and called back my mum and complained to her about that bitch.
Mum:Haiyoh,why do you always have conflicts with librarians?Me:Because they're self-righteous-think-they-so-goddamn-intellectually-blessed-and-perfect pricks?and she's not a librarian la..she's some gei kiang teacher.Mum:Did you get chased out again?Me:No lah.Not this time.Only dua taos would ask me to get out.Hahas.As much as I love libraries..I dislike those working in them.No idea why also.They always enjoy finding fault with me..somehow..haiz..
Labels: annoyances, exams, school
{{ 2:44 AM -
The forever memories we have.