Tuesday, October 23, 2007;
It's midnight now and I'm still awake.Doing what?Doing freaking PW...or pee-double-ew as I call it.Basket...opportunity costs involve?SLEEP which is an essential part of our mortal lives on earth.Bloody hell why must ours be on the first day?Oh ya,because of Justine's OCIP(-.-)
And omg,I realised that I've got a pimple inside my eye.No wonder it felt kinda itchy and uncomfortable earlier on.I mean like wth..pimple on the underside of the eye.Sheesh.
Anyway,I got back not long ago.I know rather late.School night some more but then it was for educational purposes k.Well here's how my day went.
I woke up at about 8am today.I was so sleepy so I went back to sleep again and woke up at 11plus.HAH!I did my PW slides and tried to do my script but got distracted.I gave up and tried thinking of my IS topics instead.I came up with 10 but I left less than half now coz I crossed out a few which I thought was either too ambitious or too cliche.
In the evening,I met
Conan,Waiwan and
Sean in town.It's kinda ironic.Sean smsed me that he was gonna be really late.In the end,everyone was already in town while I was still in the mrt.In other words,I was the latest.HAHA!Some more I live closer to town than them.Well,not my fault.I waited for like 20 freaking minutes for the damn bus.So much for efficiency.Pfft...efficient transport system...bullshit.
We had dinner then we went to
Kinokuniya to check out books for our IS.I saw alot of books on the occult.So interesting.There was even this
Wiccan Bible.We hung around the occult section for a while.Haha.I suppose people must be thinking:hmm..these youngsters ah...tsktsktsk.Only when Kino was closing then we left.We were like thinking of possibilities like what if we got locked in and all that.Wah,
if they really lock us in,then we won't have to go to school..then no dry run for me and WW and our group members will probably pull a particicution on us or something.
I think I was on a caffeine high coz I drank mocha frappe before meeting the guys.I kept bouncing up and down.They were wondering why I was so bouncy and giving me that (-.^) look.HAHAHA!Shucks looks like I won't be able to sleep tonight.But then again,I can't anyway...gotta do pee-double-eww..ARGH!!!
Well,got home at about 10 plus and showered and now I'm here doing my freaking PW script.ARGH!!!Still have to deal with IS and all.Haiz..I've never been this busy after exams before,especially after end of year exams.School sucks.No wait school doesn't suck.JC life sucks though the social part's ok.
And no,it's not a coincidence that chin ho and i both have a pimple at our eyes and ulcers in our mouths.Labels: books, friends, memories
{{ 8:46 AM -
The forever memories we have.