Wednesday, November 21, 2007;
I just got back home from dinner/supper with
Nick,
Conan and
Fab at the Punggol nasi lemak near Nick's house.Earlier on,the four of us went to Fab's church at Singpost there for some worship/concert.I had to rush like hell coz I had tennis before that and I told them I'll be late but guess what??I arrived at 7.30pm on the dot!Amazing aren't I??HAHAHA....
Anyway,it was some Christian band call Parachute.Apparently they're quite famous or something but I've never heard of them.But yeah,they're not bad.Nick's super funny...his jumping was so stiff..I was trying hard not to laugh.OH And there was this girl directly behind Nick and Conan...she kept screaming and making a lot of unnecessary noises.Some more her voice was like the childish and rather high-pitch sort.After we left the place,we were sorta imitating her and making a joke out of it.Gosh,we're such baskets but oh well..HAHAHHAH!
Then we took the bus to the punggol nasi lemak stall at kovan there for our dinner/supper.Finally we could eat.I was damn hungry coz I had not eaten since like 1 pm.
Fab and Conan are gonna join photography club next year and those two were so on about putting their 'newly acquired skills' to practice.When we were at the bus stop,they were trying their best to take artistic shots but kinda failed lah.HAHAHAHA!Well,at least it's something...what word should I use...er decent I should say,not like *cough*betting*cough*..yeah yeah...don't gimme what analysed calculated risk what bullcrap...hahahah!
Anyway,tennis today was fun.More fun than normal lessons.At least I learn a couple of new stuff today.
Ok,the aftermath of tennis AND worship all in a day???A sore right arm and back.Shit,tomorrow morning sure wake up ache like mad.
Oh and look at this msg from Ms Yap...
4. If you allow me to be optimistic, a few ideas could have grabbed yr mind and you're researching for relevant books/articles/websites and you're formulating your exact focus and working it out in a mind-map 5. If you've done nothing since Nov 7th then I think you are wasting the valuable opportunity of free time to make significant progress. Time management is in your hands. Heh...in other words,I'm so done for.See those in bold?Yeah,those are things which I haven't been doing much.Ok,I found my resources and all and I know my topic...the only thing left for me to do is write the damn
proposal and draw the damn
mindmap which I only have
ONE day to do coz the teachers wanna see us on
friday!!!AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!Er Hi God,you're mighty to save right???Save me now!
Labels: church, friends, holidays, memories, tennis
{{ 12:19 PM -
The forever memories we have.