Friday, November 02, 2007;
I'm NOT supposed to feel like this...I'm NOT!
I'm the cold unfeeling bitch who is devoid of all affections else.The one whose bleeding tears merely turn to ice the moment they fall from the eye.The steward of the heart of stone.The one who sits on the pedestal in her ice palace looking down at the world around her and chuckling at the stupidity of certain little minions down there.The one whose blood runs blue in her veins.The one who has full control over her emotions.I am...the Ice Queen.
So why am I feeling like this now?Why am I actually even thinking about it?Why am I secretly falling apart over something so trivial?
And no,I'm not trying to practice Socratic Questioning now...ok maybe I am but what the heck that's not the point now.
Anyway,whatever it is,the Ice Queen will not lose to her brother the Ice King by raising her white flag and joining those outside the ice palace anytime soon.And she will do all she can to ensure that the palace walls are arrow-proof as well.
haiz,I think I need sleep.Nitez world!Nevermind if you don't understand wtf I'm saying.I don't either.It's just the usual past midnight ranting syndrome.
Labels: annoyances, thoughts
{{ 10:12 AM -
The forever memories we have.