Tuesday, November 20, 2007;
Ok today,I met up with
Hannah and
Lynnette at Clarke Quay.I haven't seen them like dunno how long.And Hannah's actually early.Gosh!It's like a freaking miracle lah.I remember the last time I had to wait for her for like 1 hour PLUS.Wah,I must go and buy 4-D already.LOL!
Anyway we shopped at Central Point and we covered every floor and every shop.No I'm not joking.I'm serious.We went into almost every single shop.HAHA!But we didn't buy much except for Hannah who bought a pair of pants.
And then we bought cup noodles and sat by the river side to eat for a change instead of eating at a proper place.We decided that there was a good place for emo-ing.Haha!reminds me of that time when some of my class went there to emo.Hah!Clarke Quay's such a nostalgic place.It's full of memories.Thank gawd the memories are pleasant so far.
Anyway,the pics sum up my day today.took a hell lot of them.. and last but not least...
I LOVE HANNAH TAN SIPING AND LYNNETTE LEE LIN!!!You babes rock!








Labels: friends, holidays, memories, pics, shopping
{{ 8:17 AM -
The forever memories we have.