Monday, November 05, 2007;
Due to complains I received about not updating..here's an update...happy?
Anyway,here're photos from the past 1 or two weeks which I couldnt upload due to blogger being a bitch...beware..it's quite alot of photos..
PICS from working..not much though..

This was at like 6 freaking 50 AM in cityhall...waiting for Fab and Melle..gosh I've never been out in town at that time before...
Some pics of the Chinese Chambers of Commerce

The seminar room...so fugly..



You'll get sleepy and bored if you have a damn slack job like mine..

that's why u have coffee to keep you awake..too bad the coffee tastes like shit..therefore ladies and gentlemen,never buy Macs Coffee unless you're really desperate.
********************************************************
Pics from 27 Oct...alot of random pics but don't worry no unglam ones.I don't take unglam shots unlike *cough*seanang*cough*

pong ah..talking to who i wonder...haha


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm really convinced that they're monkeys in their past life or something..and this also proves that guys find cheap thrill in weird things..

waiwan..

sean..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

pfft..probably laughing at unglam shots of me or something..>.<


steph...

conan...

damn..failed to get an unglam shot of Sean...but then again i always take nice pics..heh heh
We had nothing else better to do on the bus so yeah...hahahah....

tsk..biting nails eh..

pong the sleeping beauty..

wonder why he's so sleepy huh...must be late night phone chats lah..with who ah..i wonder..HAHAHAHAHAHA!

oops..he woke up..hahah
Labels: friends, job, memories, pics, weekends
{{ 1:19 AM -
The forever memories we have.