Monday, November 12, 2007;
Ok another day wasted.Bloody hell.Well the good news is I'm getting my pay tomorrow!WOO!!!Bad news is there is still school tomorrow.ARGH!
Anyway,I dyed my hair burgundy today.I did it myself by the way.And if you're expecting to see me with purplish hair tomorrow,drop that thought huns coz it isn't very obvious except under sunlight or something.Which is good coz if it were obvious just like my famous or should I say infamous highlights during the honeymoon era,I'll probably get screwed by my 'beloved' CT.Which reminds me of something else.I took a look at my results slip and I realise something rather ironic.During midyears,my results aren't as good as promos but yet I had Excellent for my conduct.THEN now my results improve and I didn't fail a single thing and guess what my conduct is???JUST A BLOODY GODDAMN
GOOD.Yeah one word "Good"...not VERY Good but just Good.Bitch slap HER lah.Break my record.I've never gotten below a Very Good before can.Yes,I'm a good girl k :):)
Ah wells,maybe it's just because of that one earstud.But c'mon lah if it's because of that it's kinda dumb right?No wait cross that.It's not dumb.It's utterly ridiculous.Ok,I'm gonna wear black to her wedding.Not that I want to but it's coz I have to.Why you're wondering.That's coz my dresses are black!WAHAHAHAHAHA!And I'm not gonna waste my money buying a new one just for one occasion and when I'm probably not gonna wear it again.
Anyway,back to the hair thing.Yeah.I dyed my hair.I remembered the last time I did it myself as well was during Sec 3.It was dark auburn but it wasn't obvious coz I made it look as though it was sunstreaked.
ANNNNNNDDDDD Man U won Blackburn!Woo!But damn,my prediction was wrong.I was predicting that Man City would win Portsmouth in the end it was a freaking GOALLESS draw.And I had predicted that Aston Villa and Birmingham would draw in the end Aston won.You,quiet...I know you're probably laughing at me now though I doubt you'll read this anyway.Well at least I got the Chelsea-Everton one right.HAHAHA!Annnnnddddd...Man U's above Arsenal now.WAHAHAHAA!
Anyway,ok lah.Come to think of it,it is kinda funny.Aiyoh can't believe like that also can.LOLs.Ok I don't know how to describe why I find it rather amusing.HAHAHA!
Labels: hair, soccer
{{ 1:30 AM -
The forever memories we have.