Friday, November 23, 2007;
EDITTED VERSION!!!Today
Mr Tan kept gloating about his new iPhone.We all rolled our eyes and went "WhatEVER!"(-.-)But still the cam is only
2 megapixels(so lousy!) which is the same as my Nokia 6288.HAHAHA!He also gloated to Miss Norzian and apparently she just gave him
THAT look.
I also found out that Mr Tan's gonna be taking my class for Lit next year,particularly he's gonna be doing Edgar Allen Poe's text with us.Woo!At least we got an interesting teacher.But the problem is he's also my KI teacher which means he knows me therefore,I'll have no choice but to
prepare Lit tutorials before every of his lesson,
not switch off like I normally do and have to
do well for lit so I won't have my ego damaged.Dammmmiiitt!haiz...get ready for
Great Expectations II.
Ok that was lame shit.Now,let me look at this from another angle.Perhaps this is a good thing coz if I fall asleep in class or if I didn't do my tutorials,I have valid excuse!I could say "Mr Tan,you can't blame me.Me,being ever so hardworking, had been busy staying up late doing KI you know.That's why I'm so sleepy/didn't complete my tutorials." WAHAHAHAHAHAHA! But then again,that's an appeal to pity.
Ok,I'm like listening to Atomic Kitten now.I KNOW!Atomic Kitten!Like omfgwtf that was so centuries ago.Hey,older songs can be nice especially if the CD has been rotting in the CD pouch for years.Oh shit,the songs making me emo already.Damn,I'm weird.I get emo listening to such pop songs but not to those REAL emo stuff.Ok,I'm weird.
Speaking of older songs,I just remembered something I forgot to mention 2 posts earlier.That day when I went to Central with Hannah and Lynnette,practically the whole place was playing all those older songs like Westlife,Blue,Atomic Kitten,M2m and the likes.SO significant lah.It brought back memories of those good ol' primary school days when we all first met.
And forget that bitch.Who cares if she's pretty or cute?You have him now and you love each other..that matters the most.Don't let what happened in the past affect the present...let it go...it's hard not to feel insecure but you gotta try to overcome that coz it could be your biggest weakness in the end you know.You know who you are huns.
Yeah and Lynnie dear,I think we really should get the "
No boyfriend,no problem" tee and parade around in it on valentine's next year.WAHAHAHAHA!And don't worry huns,we won't do it in front of you.
{{ 7:01 AM -
The forever memories we have.