Monday, December 03, 2007;
Gosh,it's like 5pm now on a
MONDAY afternoon and I'm stuck at home
WITH FREAKING NOTHING TO DO AND I'M BORED SHITLESS.After being out of the house for
THREE DAYS IN A ROW for more than
12 hours each day I swear I think I'm addicted to the outdoors already.And now,I'm made to stay at home so I'm absolutely bored now.Haiz.No phonecalls..no smses...no chats...no squash racket coz send it for restringing and haven't collected it...no tv shows even my fave songs have lost their appeal for me.Luckily I'm going out tomorrow.
Actually,I've got stuff to do.For one,.I could start by studying but then holidays who the hell wanna study?And now my head and eyes are hurting a little because of the goddamn weather.I tried to read a little of
The Fall of the House of Usher but gave up after one page.Stupid Poe...overload of gothic imagery...I would've enjoyed it if I had been reading it at night but now they just make me feel even more nauseous and sleepy.
I miss a lot of people already though I've seen most of them at least once during the past week.Hmm..I realised I haven't seen my own classmates for like a month already.Whoa..that's pretty long.How time flies.
Okok,what I really want and need now is a
SOMA holiday.Gah...why can't our world be like the one in Brave New World??That would be interesting..hahahahaha!What???Really mah..we could have SOMA and be happy always...it's good right? What are you thinking of eh???tsktsk..
Crap,my head still hurts a bit.Damn the afternoon sun.Normally I love the sun but not this kind of intensity and..aiyah,you get what I mean right?
It's like a habit you can't kick...it's just like chocolates...just like alcohol...just like drugs..just like cigarettes..just like sex...once you're hooked,you're trapped..you wanna get out of it,it's possible but it's not an easy one....you'll feel deprived..numb at times..sick of it all at times but still have that tiny bit of wanting to stay hooked though it'll probably kill you in the long run...a withdrawal syndrome of some sort.....the aftermath after the high...Labels: boredom, holidays, thoughts
{{ 12:33 AM -
The forever memories we have.