Tuesday, December 04, 2007;
Here's something to kill time..
1) Put your playlist on random.
2) Type out the first line of the first 15 songs you hit. DON'T CHEAT EVEN IF THE SONG IS EMBARRASSING YOU HAVE TO USE IT.
3) Strike it out once people have guessed
4) Try not to google.
I'll never said I'll lie and wait forever. (Mel & Melle) Ghost of You-My Chemical RomanceDon't take too long to say I love you to the ones you love coz time has a habit of slipping away.(WW) One More Moment-RoninI'm holding on your rope,got me ten feet off the ground and I'm hearing what you say but I just can't make a sound. (Junying) Apologize-One Republic- I know we just got here but I think it's time we go.
I try to be perfect but nothing was worth it. (Junying) Pieces-Sum 41It's too late baby, there's no turning around. (Wilson) Hero/Heroine-Boys Like Girls- She said, "Let's change our luck.This night is all we've got.Drive fast until we crash.This dead end life."
The dawn is breaking,a light shining through.(WW) Collide-Howie DayYour subtleties has strangled me,I can't explain myself at all. (Mel) It Ends Tonight-All American RejectsPretty girl is suffering while he confesses everything. (Junying) Pretty Girl-SugarcultAll around me are familiar faces,worn out places, worn out faces bright and early for their daily races,going nowhere (Mel & Melle) Mad World-Gary Jules- I've been thinking of everything I used to want to be.
Welcome to the planet,welcome to existence. (Mel) Dare You To Move-SwitchfootI've got a lot to say to you yeah,I got a lot to say. (Mel) Crushcrushcrush-Paramore- Watch your mouth,hold your toungue boy because you're running out of breath,running out of time before every careless word that you utter renders you utterly useless.
Labels: lyrics, music, quiz
{{ 6:19 PM -
The forever memories we have.