Tuesday, December 04, 2007;
The Tattooist is one of the crappiest horror flicks I've seen.But then again,most horror flicks are crap anyway.It is one sick show.Ok,not that it sickens me or anything but yeah,it is not for those who cannot stand the sight of blood.But if you are like me,then you will probably just laugh when you watch it.The spirit dude looks like the Silversurfer,only he is the black version.He doesn't even look scary.In fact I thought he looked kind of comical which was why I was laughing.And during the first part of the show,I kind of dozed off a little.Anyway,the point is,if you are considering watching it,just don't waste your money.
Anyway,hung out with the road idiots.We had dinner but then the atmosphere was not very bright because one of us was damn shagged out and again the drowsiness was infectious.I felt damn sleepy after that and I sorta fell asleep in the mrt on the way home.
Oh and something damn gay happened.We were just saying how the brand OP downgraded and just then,we spotted Mr K.Lee in PINK stripes shirt in the shop.Never mind,he was at the SALES wagon there.LOL!Then he was at IP zone.Wah,that dude really damn budget.HAHA!Then we tailed him a little just to see whether his wife chio or not.HAHA.Lame shit.Luckily he didn't see us.
Anyway,I just had girltalk with
Hannah.Haha!And we're gonna have a conference call tomorrow night with
Lynnette.Apparently,she has got LOADS of things to tell me.Ok,till tomorrow night.For now,I'm hitting the sack.Jogging and tennis tomorrow.The weather better be good.
Labels: friends, girltalk, memories, movies
{{ 8:19 AM -
The forever memories we have.